Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh so close!


Adam and I are happy to announce that we are at the 37th week mark! Baby Baird is officially considered full term! Yay!! I saw the Doctor yesterday and had another biophysical. Unfortunately, the amniotic fluid was low again. I spoke with my doctor and she said that if it continues to drop they will pull me in sooner to be induced. We're not sure why it's fluctuating so much but they're keeping a close eye out for me. I am supposed to count kicks twice a day. This just means that once in the morning and once in the evening I'm supposed to count 10 movement/kicks within one hour. If it is anything less than 6 I need to contact my doctor. So far baby Baird has been cooperating and we can keep him in there till September 15th. As much as Adam and I are excited to meet him, we don't want him out sooner than necessary. We have officially started the countdown! 2 weeks and counting! Everyone keep your fingers crossed that we make it to the 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment