Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 Weeks and Counting!

Happy to announce that we are only 3 weeks away from today!! Time has flown by so fast but Adam and I are getting more excited by the minute! We had another biophysical yesterday and thankfully we passed :) She said everything looked great (including the fluid) so both Adam and I are very happy!

According to our books, all of the baby's senses are well-developed. He has a sense of taste and his body is sensitive to hot and cold pressure. After he's born, he'll be able to see our faces when it's 6 inches away from his.

Last night Adam and I graduated child birth class! It was a bitter-sweet feeling. We are excited cause it means we are that much closer but we loved our teacher and our class.

I'm feeling great, just super tired. My energy level has definitely plummeted in the last few weeks. I'm trying to rest as much as I can (which for those of you who know me is a challenge but I'm trying).

Adam and I are so blessed and fortunate to have such great family and friends in our life. We just want to thank everyone again for their love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment